What To Expect
Upon your arrival at McBeth Orthodontics, you will be greeted by our friendly staff. Our records specialist will take complimentary x-rays and photos of your teeth.
Our treatment coordinator will help you get acquainted with our office, with orthodontic treatment, and explain our flexible financing options. Dr. McBeth will review your diagnostic records, conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic evaluation, and recommend a customized treatment plan for the patient.
The purpose of the first visit is to answer:
- Any questions or concerns the patient might have.
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of braces offered.
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this visit, we are prepared to take impressions of your teeth in order to begin orthodontic treatment.
What is the cost of the treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the complexity of the patient’s treatment plan and the length of time in treatment. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options during the first visit if treatment is required. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and we accept assignment from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
- A beautiful, healthy smile for a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Orthodontic records, which consists of x-rays, study models and a customized treatment plan to meet your treatment objectives. We communicate your treatment plan and share your records with your dentist and other specialists.
- Active treatment fee includes Phase I appliances. Phase II (comprehensive appliances or braces), or adult comprehensive treatment. Each Phase, if required, is a separate investment.
- This fee includes all appliances, office visits, lab fees, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if instructions are followed by the patient. If appliances need to be replaced due to loss, breakage, misuse or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
- One set of final retainers for our comprehensive Phase II and adult patients will be provided upon completion of treatment. There is a replacement fee for each additional retainer if one or both are lost or broken.
What doesn’t my investment include?
- Work performed at other dental or specialist offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- While in treatment, if an accident or injury occurred outside of our office which resulted in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontic treatment, orthognathic surgery, etc., a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment.
Assignment of Benefits
McBeth Orthodontics accepts assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If we do not accept assignment of benefits from your plan, we will be happy to file claims so that the insured can be reimbursed directly. Changes to your insurance information need to be communicated promptly to our financial coordinator.