In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established our financial policy as follows:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.
- To fit the needs of our patients, a financial arrangement can be made to extend your payments over a period of months following an appropriate down payment.
- For your convenience, we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- We offer third party financing options.
- We can help you utilize your health savings plan.
In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued. We will make every effort to accommodate our patients who experience temporary financial difficulties.
We will help you determine the amount of the orthodontic insurance coverage that you have available. We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance, after anticipated insurance payment, will be arranged for you to pay as described above.
Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to the insurance company; therefore, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is financially responsible to the doctor. We will help you in every way possible by filing your claims and handling insurance questions on your behalf.