- He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. – Clarence Budington Kelland
- A father carries pictures where his money used to be. – Author Unknown
- There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus. – Author Unknown
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. – Bill Cosby
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. – attributed to Mark Twain
Happy Fathers Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there!